JFHQ Military Center Room 3913
- The Inspector General (IG) acts as a fair, impartial, and unbiased fact finder representing the Adjutant General.
- The IG Office is a resource for:
- Commanders and Unit full time staff
- Family Members
- The IG Office advocates for what is right by Army Regulations, Policy and Law.
- When you call the IG Office, you can expect:
- A series of questions related to your request for inquiry, most notably "has your Chain of Command been given the opportunity to address your issue?"
- Prompt Response and Resolution
- Approachable Soldiers!
Whistle Blower Protection Act: IAW AR 600-20, Paragraph 5-12. No person will restrict a member of the Armed Services from making a protected communication with the Inspector General (IG), all communications with an IG are protected.